michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the michigan car forum thats all about honads and acuras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
hello and welcome to the michigan rice forum

ANOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

ANOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: ANOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS   ANOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:14 am

hello and welcome to michigan rice, this is a forum created to give all the honda/acura owners of michigan a place of our own, an online community strictly for hondas. the only tuner forum in michigan that i know of is xceedspeed, this forum is not to take xceeds place, there are many types of people and cars on xceed. so this is the first forum fully directed towards the michigan honda community and i thank you for being apart of it ANOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS 638788
Back to top Go down
https://michiganrice.forumotion.com
Chondaparts

ANOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS   ANOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 9:14 pm

there mihondas that used to be micivis fyi, i have been a member with them for years when the owner of forward motion motorsports was hot lol.
Back to top Go down

ANOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1