michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the michigan car forum thats all about honads and acuras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
hello and welcome to the michigan rice forum

!! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starbucks

!! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO Empty
PostSubject: !! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO   !! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 12:26 am

I am asking $2,500 OBO. Any offer is welcome.

Hi, I am going to sell my 97 Acura Integra. It's is Black on Black Clean no rust and no bondoI have a LS motor swap with a GSR Trans. Everything is all stock and ready for mods. Stock all black interior and stock gsr fat five rims. Its stick shift. Brand new windshield. The car also have a ob1 conversion harness and a ob1 ecu making it run better then ob2.

The Bads.
This was suppose to be my project car but thanks to the **** up economy I am now in need of money and I simply cant afford my project. The car runs and everything. The car needs a new battery, new distributor because it dont rev past 3500. Over all this car is a diamond in the rough juss need a little tlc and it will be sweet like candy.

If you are interested in buying my project car, feel free to call or Text me @ 586 883 5599 Jerry. Thx [img][/img]
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

PostSubject: Re: !! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO   !! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 12:27 am

no bondo = awesome
Back to top Go down
https://michiganrice.forumotion.com
allsho_004do

allsho_004do

PostSubject: Re: !! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO   !! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:55 pm

just curious but if its an integra why does it have a ls swap...the gs is the same engine???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO   !! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO Empty

Back to top Go down

!! 97 LS /w GSR Trans Integra no Rust/ no Bondo !! 2200 OBO
Page 1 of 1