michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the michigan car forum thats all about honads and acuras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
hello and welcome to the michigan rice forum

the races.....wow.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
new_tuner

new_tuner

the races.....wow..... Empty
PostSubject: the races.....wow.....   the races.....wow..... EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 4:00 am

well lemme jus start off by sayin DO NOT DO NOT STREET RACE..... REALY DONT DO IT I JUS ALMOST LEARNED THE HARD WAY........ any ways jus thought i would post this, well here we go..... today i was trailin my friend to the races and before i got there my girl told me she had a bad feelin and she said dont race, so i said ok . i got there parked on the side road wit my boys
( the crew ) so we watchin them runnin hard as hell made my car feel like it was a pinto lololol but anyways it was a gti burnin up and down the street....... so he went to race another gti, so they raced ................................................................. when they got to where i was at, the had to be doin 100,120 and the gti clipped a van, spinned out............the car was 3inches awy from me man, i wa standin by my front fender and he clipped my bumper, knocked off my bumper and hit the car on my passenger side, they opened the door of the car and he was unconsious, i said fuck my bumper and stabbed out ........... i got on the freeway pulled over and started cryin because i almost died, so i jus got home right now and now im postin it up because i thought ya'll should know, look i jus turned 18 a month ago, and i got a whole life ahead of me and im not about to cut it short becaus it almost happened and im thankful im here to tell DONT do it, its not worth it, you think its all fun until it happen to you jus take yo shit to the strip because you can kill or be killed and i pray to god that that guy didnt die..... i dont kno yall but i love ya'll and im glad im here to live another day to talk about it cheers
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

PostSubject: Re: the races.....wow.....   the races.....wow..... EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 12:46 pm

something or someone was on your side that day, and i agree, its better to do it legally, and im happy to hear that you guys are ok
Back to top Go down
https://michiganrice.forumotion.com
new_tuner

new_tuner

PostSubject: Re: the races.....wow.....   the races.....wow..... EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 2:58 pm

thanx man im still scared
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

PostSubject: Re: the races.....wow.....   the races.....wow..... EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 3:16 pm

new_tuner wrote:
thanx man im still scared
hell yea dude i would be 2
Back to top Go down
new_tuner

new_tuner

PostSubject: Re: the races.....wow.....   the races.....wow..... EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 9:13 pm

i jus gotmy head lights and bumper replaced so now im sort of ok i jus hope the guy in the gti didnt die
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

PostSubject: Re: the races.....wow.....   the races.....wow..... EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 10:40 pm

yea man hopefully hes ok, take some pics and post your civic up in members rides
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the races.....wow.....   the races.....wow..... Empty

Back to top Go down

the races.....wow.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
michigan honda :: GENERAL :: random topics-
Jump to: