michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the michigan car forum thats all about honads and acuras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
hello and welcome to the michigan rice forum

Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarshallG_BTL

MarshallG_BTL

Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe Empty
PostSubject: Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe   Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 5:49 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Marshall. I have a 94 Civic DX coupe. Im from xceed as some of you may know. First off I want to say I love the idea of the site, props to the brains behind it. Ill start with the fun stuff..

I got the car from my friend for $800 and my old system (2 12"MTX subs, amp and wires)

The car is pretty beat up right now.. Being dropped 2-2.5in hasnt helped its case on the roads around here..these are pics from the day I got the car last month.. and ive done work since these.
As of now it needs almost $300 in work to be running, but I should be out every weekend starting late next month. Im having the car painted Arctic blue, a cf hood coming, and I have alittle something under the hood planned.. <3 D series. But as of now here is how it stands.

I have a new bumper, headlights, and other misc stuff that improved how the car looks... I cant wait for the paint.. sadly it will have to wait for after winter Sad

Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe 66001339981144078407644
Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe 66001339980344078407644c
Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe 66001339975544078407644

Theres my car pre project Very Happy Hope to see and hear from alot of you.
Marshall
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe   Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 5:50 pm

hello and welcome to the forum, your car looks great be sure to post up more about it in "members rides/projects"
Back to top Go down
https://michiganrice.forumotion.com

Marshall stopping by with his 94 coupe
Page 1 of 1