michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the michigan car forum thats all about honads and acuras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
hello and welcome to the michigan rice forum

The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarshallG_BTL

MarshallG_BTL

The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread.   The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread. EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 4:41 am

- Beyond The Limits
Beyond The Limits (BTL) is origionally located in the heart of the LA car scene, in the canyons, and underground spots of California. A *at the time* random comversation between New_tuner and myself has brought this alive, and across the US to the East coast. I thought of no one better to give an introduction to the fun, speed, and community that is BTL, than my bro, Cailean. You can find some of his RSX and Prelude videos in our videos section. Without Any further adu, I present The Beyond The Limits storyline;
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

PostSubject: Re: The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread.   The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread. EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 5:03 am

yay east coast lol
Back to top Go down
https://michiganrice.forumotion.com
new_tuner

new_tuner

PostSubject: Re: The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread.   The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread. EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 12:31 pm

ballin ...... btl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread.   The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Beyond The Limits Racing Thread.
Page 1 of 1