michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the michigan car forum thats all about honads and acuras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
hello and welcome to the michigan rice forum

hey new to this site bros

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chondaparts

hey new to this site bros Empty
PostSubject: hey new to this site bros   hey new to this site bros EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 8:28 pm

Im a michigan honda owner/racer. My current project is a street/strip(only for shits and giggles) and road racing. As far as my automotive back ground i run a dynamonitor, and used to work as a mechanic at a dealer. now for my car

Its a del sol s no rust, pretty clean interior. My motor is sweet lmao =)
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

PostSubject: Re: hey new to this site bros   hey new to this site bros EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 10:14 pm

welcome, u should put some pics od of ur sol
Back to top Go down
https://michiganrice.forumotion.com
Chondaparts

PostSubject: Re: hey new to this site bros   hey new to this site bros EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 11:51 am

yeah i would like to but after my friend addsmack got his stolen, i dont have any pictures of my sol, nor any thing about my build. sorry =(, if i come to a meet you guys will see it .
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

PostSubject: Re: hey new to this site bros   hey new to this site bros EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 12:34 pm

Chondaparts wrote:
yeah i would like to but after my friend addsmack got his stolen, i dont have any pictures of my sol, nor any thing about my build. sorry =(, if i come to a meet you guys will see it .
yea a stolen sol is pure sadness
Back to top Go down
Chondaparts

PostSubject: Re: hey new to this site bros   hey new to this site bros EmptySun 01 Nov 2009, 2:01 am

if you check out mihondas, my sig use to have a pic of my motor on the stand and my car, im telling you, if you have a b series you need to hide that shit, and 99 si are being trageted more so then others.
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

PostSubject: Re: hey new to this site bros   hey new to this site bros EmptySun 01 Nov 2009, 2:20 am

i got a 93 hatch with si motor
Back to top Go down
Chondaparts

PostSubject: Re: hey new to this site bros   hey new to this site bros EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 10:30 pm

lol? d16z6,y8, or b16
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

PostSubject: Re: hey new to this site bros   hey new to this site bros EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 12:54 am

Chondaparts wrote:
lol? d16z6,y8, or b16
z6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey new to this site bros   hey new to this site bros Empty

Back to top Go down

hey new to this site bros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum