michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the michigan car forum thats all about honads and acuras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
hello and welcome to the michigan rice forum

Go fast services

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chondaparts

Go fast services Empty
PostSubject: Go fast services   Go fast services EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 10:52 pm

Now that im getting caught up with my side work, im now taking on other jobs. So if any one needs a b series swap, turbo build, or a bad ass N/A build. I also do painted enginebays and a bunch of other stuff, what ever you need to go fast i have access to. Also my friend owns 2 mr tunes, his powdercoating oven is on its way( a full walk in) and is a passwordjdm dealer. My exhaust person is going throught a hard time now so until my welder gets fix custom exhaust will take a hot min. due to the lastest car thefts, the customers who motor i built do not wish to have there names or locations posted, but i can say that i ones a bottum end built d series with 15 psi out of a huge holset, which is the fastest honda i have done til untill my cars back together. Have any ????? want suggestion on your project? pm me on here.
Back to top Go down

Go fast services
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
michigan honda :: GENERAL :: services-
Jump to: