michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
welcome to the michigan rice forum, if you are a new member, returning member or plan on registering, be sure to introduce your self to the forum in the NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE area of the forum. thanks again for visiting - blackvtecEG (forum admin.)
michigan honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the michigan car forum thats all about honads and acuras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
hello and welcome to the michigan rice forum

inturducing myself and the 4dr

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
allsho_004do

allsho_004do

inturducing myself and the 4dr Empty
PostSubject: inturducing myself and the 4dr   inturducing myself and the 4dr EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 8:39 pm

wat up every1?? new here..checkin this out.I'm from holland now living in the eastern u.p. and tryin to find old friends to get back in touch with...just decided to boost my car so im in the process of gettin the stuff for that..hit me up..pc
Back to top Go down
blackvtecEG
Admin
blackvtecEG

PostSubject: Re: inturducing myself and the 4dr   inturducing myself and the 4dr EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 12:48 am

hello an welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
https://michiganrice.forumotion.com
allsho_004do

allsho_004do

PostSubject: Re: inturducing myself and the 4dr   inturducing myself and the 4dr EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 9:09 am

thankl you
Back to top Go down
honda_zman

PostSubject: Re: inturducing myself and the 4dr   inturducing myself and the 4dr EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:56 pm

another panda!...i'm not converting mine to a 00 front i allready did it on my hatch and in all honesty its not that much more pleasing lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inturducing myself and the 4dr   inturducing myself and the 4dr Empty

Back to top Go down

inturducing myself and the 4dr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
michigan honda :: GENERAL :: NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE-
Jump to: